[aur-general] VOTE: Sebastian Nowicki (Xilon)
wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 04:45:42 EST 2008
I count 25 yes and 1 abstain, congratulations Xilon you're now a TU!
Now you have to:
1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
apache package AFAIR)
2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key
(I'm not sure if you can catch me because of my "no internet" status)
4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. if you're not upgraded to a Trusted User group on bugtracker in 2
days - report this as a bug to Roman" ;-)
6. contact Aaron if you want to help x86_64 out by building your
packages on the 64 bit building machine.
7. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
8. start contributing!
Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett
More information about the aur-general