[aur-general] VOTE: Sebastian Nowicki (Xilon)

Callan Barrett wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 04:45:42 EST 2008

I count 25 yes and 1 abstain, congratulations Xilon you're now a TU!

Pasta:
Now you have to:
1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
apache package AFAIR)
2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key
(I'm not sure if you can catch me because of my "no internet" status)
4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. if you're not upgraded to a Trusted User group on bugtracker in 2
days - report this as a bug to Roman" ;-)
6. contact Aaron if you want to help x86_64 out by building your
packages on the 64 bit building machine.
7. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
 and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
8. start contributing!

--