[aur-general] Popular new Chinese fonts looking for TU adoption

Shinlun Hsieh shinlun.hsieh at msa.hinet.net
Tue Jan 29 10:12:47 EST 2008

Roman Kyrylych wrote:
> 2008/1/28, Qianqian Fang <fangqq at gmail.com>:
>> thank you Bob for clarifying the policy and workflow. I will forward
>> your message
>> to the submitters and encourage them applying for TU if they decide to
>> take the
>> responsibility.
>>
>> If there happen to be a TU that are familiar with Chinese fonts issues, and
>> would like to share the responsibility, please also let us know.
>>

> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users#shinlun ;-)

It's nice to know someone noticed that I'm good at Chinese, Roman :p

Actually I'm pretty busy with my personal job and product schedule these days
and would be inactive for a while. I thought about taking this package though.
Hope TUs interested in this could help Qianqian on this.

Sorry for the inconvenience; I'll be back very soon.

Regards,
Shinlun