[aur-general] Popular new Chinese fonts looking for TU adoption

Ondřej Kučera ondrej.kucera at centrum.cz
Tue Jan 29 14:33:10 EST 2008

Hi,

don't you think that

> want to say something, don't unless you are a TU

and

> TUs and non-TUs are all part of the community

are the tiniest bit contradictory?

Besides, I think that a critisism to a certain level coming from a
non-TU isn't unhealthy. Unless it turns really ugly and somebody does
nothing but complaining all the time (which I don't think was this
case), while refusing doing something themselves, I really think that
"common" users should be allowed to speak.

Ondřej

--
Cheers,
Ondřej Kučera