[aur-general] inactivity notice (vacation)

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:12:45 EDT 2008

Hi devs/Tus,

I'll be on vacation from 9th of August (tomorrow) until 29th of
August. During this time I will probably not check my mail at regular
intervals so don't expect quick respones from my side ;)

Of course, feel free to update any of my packages if needed, or fix
any new opened bugs.

At the dev side I didn't adopt a lot of packages just yet for above
reason so I suspect things to be quiet.

On the TU side of things, I don't expect any major issues with any of
my packages. Just keep an eye on bug reports that require just a
simple rebuild. Btw I have already voted in the current running thread
so you can count me in.

See you on the other side!

Regards,
Ronald