[aur-general] TU Vote: Anders Bergh (anders)

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Mon Jul 14 07:43:33 EDT 2008

Hi TUs,

The voting period for Anders Berg (anders) has now ended.

Vote count on AUR: Yes - 19, No - 0, Abstain - 2

By my counts we have reached quorum and anders is now a TU.

Anders, what you need to do now is:

1.- Send the output of "htpasswd -n <userid>" to Simo (htpasswd is in
the apache package)
2.- Contact Eric to change your account on forums
3.- Make sure your sponsor has given you TU status on the AUR
4.- Ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu at freenode key
5.- Add yourself to the Trusted Users page on the wiki
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
6.- Read the Trusted User Guidelines
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines and
AURTools Tutorial again
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial
7.- If you are not upgraded to a Trusted User group on bugtracker in
two days, report this as a bug to Roman
8.- Ask Aaron for access to the x86_64 build machine if you need it
(when it comes back online)
9.- Start contributing!

Congrats! and welcome to the team.

--