[aur-general] TU Application

Jeff Horelick jdhore1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 14:22:53 EDT 2008

I am working on said distro, but i mostly do maintaining packages and
so far this week (not counting the amount of time my machine was
building since it's just going without my intervention) i've literally
spend less than 3 hours working on my distro. I can almost guarantee
i've spent that much time working on Arch between just yesterday and
today.

I did indeed say i had 3 x86_64 boxes and i have (this morning)
verified that my packages build on them, i just have to upload updated
pkgbuilds and...I don't know...I feel like i should wait till i have
to make another change instead of just reuploading with only the
x86_64 addition.

As far as what i've maintained when i was a Debian developer: I've
maintained msttcorefonts, early versions of conky, gftp and a few
other things i don't remember (It was 4 years ago).

Also, i did mention in my original post that i'd try to be in
#archlinux more. I'm currently doing stuff around the house this early
afternoon, but i will be on #archlinux shortly.