[aur-general] TU Application

Geoffroy Carrier geoffroy.carrier at koon.fr
Mon Jul 28 00:05:35 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 05:54, Jeff Horelick <jdhore1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought i'd mention this because it's still important. I refuse to
> provide any proof that i am/was a DD. If you choose not to believe me,
> fine, if you choose to believe me, great. I will continue to use Arch
> (possibly go over to it on my main system in the near future),
> recommend it to friends (i've prolly gotten 10 people hooked on it at
> least), maintain my own packages on the AUR, contribute on the wiki
> and continue to contribute in the forums.

Thank you.

I like to think I'm a scientist and not a believer.
I asked on #debian-devel at OFTC

05:43 < ana> gcarrier: http://db.debian.org/
05:47 < ana> even if he is not a DD anymore he will be there, without gpg key
05:47 < ana> gcarrier: could you ask him for his gpg/pgp key?
05:49 < ana> (i'm not 100% sure about the still being in the LDAP, but
people i know resigned long time ago are still there)

05:52 < ana> gcarrier: no Jeff Horelick in emeritus/Removed keyring

As you might guess, you being a DD or not is not really the subject.
No distro war here: I don't care as I don't think maintaining source
debs and being a TU don't have a lot in common.
It's about being able to be a *Trusted* User (BTW, thank you again folks ;).

--
Geoffroy Carrier