[aur-general] Problem with community repo (x86_64)

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:29:59 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Mateusz Herych <heniekk at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/7/28 DaNiMoTh <jjdanimoth at gmail.com>:
>>
>> I see there is someone that use tupkg by hand instead of using
>> communitypkg.. Why ??!!?
>>

> Right, I used tupkg. I will use communitypkg next time but I have to
> modify it a little.
> Sorry!

Modify it to do what? Why don't people submit feature requests for
these things? Stop fiddling with the official distro tools, or you'll
start breaking the distro. Case in point - this original email.

Tell someone what you need, why you need to modify things, and we can
patch devtools so you don't break crap anymore.