[aur-general] TU Application

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Tue Jul 29 10:56:34 EDT 2008

I agree with Ronald, but i think that we've said enough, i hope this
experience will teach us a lesson, and we worked as a team in that
situation and i feel good with this.

Besides, i don't agree with blame Allan, could happened of any of us,
the important fact is that we (his team) helped him with this
situation, and i think that we discuss this in private if you have in
mind to still talking about this, we have an irc channel #archlinux-tu
and we can finish this subject there, i bet that many people will be
talking about this just by reading this thread, and i honestly don't
like the idea about that people talking about a thing that doesn't
know how it was.

So, i invite you all to discuss this on our irc channel or simply drop
it, the fact is that Jeff Horelick won't pass the discussion period,
and we won't have a votation period for him, so it's all basicly :-).

Peace

Angel
--
angvp @ irc.freenode.net