[aur-general] Orphaning request

Jeff Horelick jdhore1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 20:13:41 EDT 2008

He is indeed the lead dev of kdemod (at least currently). Afaik, he's
not on holiday, he just made KDEMod 4.1 or moved KDE 4.1 to KDEMod
Stable (if you prefer that version) so he's prolly tired with that cuz
he also had to rebuild every KDEMod3 package. He'll probably fix them
shortly...or something :P