[aur-general] AUR cleanup package list

Allan McRae mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 05:40:11 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have done most of the cleanup of the suggested packages in the AUR.  I
have tarballs for all deleted packages so any complaints can be pointed
my way.   I also orphaned any package that was decided to be kept but
was suggested because of how out-of-date it was.

There is still ~20 packages that need sorted but I don't know much about
those (http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_CleanUp_Day).  Please
give these a quick look over and sort any you can.

Three packages in community have been flagged for deletion.  I agree
with all suggestions so I will remove them later in the week if I hear
no objections.  The packages are (with maintainer in brackets):
    * ion-modules - ion3 is not part of official repos anymore (sergej)
- move to AUR
    * lmctl - gets replaced by lomoco which is in community (codemac) -
delete
    * wildfire - renamed openfire (phrakture) - delete

Allan