[aur-general] TU Vote - Angel Velásquez (angvp)
hugodoria at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 14:46:04 EDT 2008
The voting period for Angel Velásquez (angvp) has now ended.
Vote count on AUR: Yes - 17, No - 2, Abstain - 3
By my counts we have reached quorum and angvp is now a TU.
angvp, what you need to do now is:
1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key (I can pass it to you)
4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
6. start contributing!
7. if you're not upgraded to a Trusted User group on bugtracker in 2
days, report this as a bug to Roman
8. Ask Aaron for access to the x86_64 build machine if you need it (I
guess you don't!)
Congratulations and welcome to the team. ;D
More information about the aur-general