[aur-general] TU Vote - Angel Velásquez (angvp)

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Sun Jun 1 22:08:10 EDT 2008

Hi all! :-)

By my counts we have reached quorum and angvp is now a TU.

Good! :-).

> angvp, what you need to do now is:
>
> 1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
> apache package)

Done and waiting for Simo's answer

> 2. contact Eric to change your account on forums

Done.

> 3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key (I can pass it to you)

Done.

> 4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users

Done.

> 5. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
> and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again

Done but reading again.

> 6. start contributing!

Ok!, BaSh and DaNiMoTh suggested me some ideas :D.

> 7. if you're not upgraded to a Trusted User group on bugtracker in 2
> days, report this as a bug to Roman

Ok i will.

> 8. Ask Aaron for access to the x86_64 build machine if you need it (I
> guess you don't!)

I don't need access but i will ask him for access to another x86_64 machine
(that'll be better)

> Congratulations and welcome to the team. ;D

Thank you all guys :-).

--
Angel Velasquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net