[aur-general] TU resignation

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 04:17:34 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I was thinking about this for a long time, and now finally got to this
announcement.

I've been inactive recently, due to troubles with internet, seeking
new job, moving to the new city,
and this will continue as I won't have a laptop and Internet here for
at least 1 week.
In the meantime, I have a lot of unread bugtracker notification
threads in my gmailbox (844 at this moment),
and this will be my top priority for the next months.
In addition, I want to concentrate more on fixing bugs in Core/Extra packages
(my plan is to lower the number of open bugreports to <400 by the end
of this year).

I can still continue maintaining some packages in
community/unsupported, if noone will want to maintain them.
I won't be following TU discussions actively anymore though.

Thank you all for the nice time I spent as part of the TU group.
Health and growth to the group!

P.S.: the list of my packages is large enough, so I will post it in a
separate message later today.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)