[aur-general] TU resignation

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:09:10 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Roman Kyrylych
<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:

> In the meantime, I have a lot of unread bugtracker notification
> threads in my gmailbox (844 at this moment),
> and this will be my top priority for the next months.
> In addition, I want to concentrate more on fixing bugs in Core/Extra packages
> (my plan is to lower the number of open bugreports to <400 by the end
> of this year).

Waoh, you indeed have already way too much with that. Hopefully
dolby's help makes it less bad.
Anyway I'm glad to see you are still motivated and want to concentrate
on this :)

> I can still continue maintaining some packages in
> community/unsupported, if noone will want to maintain them.
> I won't be following TU discussions actively anymore though.

Btw, if a TU is interested in maintaining virtualbox-* packages in
community, that would be cool :)