[aur-general] drpython PKGBUILD update

Alessio Bolognino themolok.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:12:11 EDT 2008

On Thu 2008-06-05 20:20, Ronald van Haren wrote:
> on a sidenote, I really don't see any point in having these
> categories. The categories are really not intuitive and don't help
> searching for a kind of package any easier.
> Well, it may be just me of course :p

I don't think they are extremely useful, but they don't hurt neither.
Someone may think: "Let's see what cool game it's on the AUR" and then
look at the "games" category.

Every distro has packages in categories, and I think it does make sense.

P.s.
The first time I read your mail I thought you were proposing to drop
categories, but probably you were not.

--
Alessio (molok) Bolognino

Please send personal email to themolok at gmail.com

Public Key http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFE0270FB
GPG Key ID = 1024D / FE0270FB 2007-04-11
Key Fingerprint = 9AF8 9011 F271 450D 59CF  2D7D 96C9 8F2A FE02 70FB