[aur-general] can't "overwrite" coxpcall

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 20:13:11 EDT 2008

* On Thursday, May 22 2008, Allan McRae wrote:

> Worlds most annoying bug strikes again
> (http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8672).  Please put a comment in the bug
> report with your PKGBUILD.  Best workaround at the moment is to put the
> PKGBUILD as a comment in the copas package.
>
> Allan>

I have a similar issue.

I tried to submit haskell-edison-api, as it is required by
haskell-edison-core. But I am not allowed to overwrite it, but the
directory does not exist on the aur filesystem. (that I can see)

I guess I submitted in the 'wrong' (it shouldn't matter) order, so now I
cannot submit a package that already exists (though only as a dependency).