[aur-general] I made a mistake... Categories in [community]

Wed Jun 11 09:49:07 EDT 2008

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Eric Belanger wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Allan McRae wrote:
>
>> Ronald van Haren wrote:

>>> Why not just delete them as described here:
>>> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
>>> after which you can upload them in the correct category?
>>>
>>> o and making even more package categories is confusing. Wait till we
>>> have a tagging system ;)
>>>

>> Just note that the directories are there to stay.  A limitation of cvs.
>> And be very careful what directory you are in when you untag the files!
>>
>> Also, there are already packages for pcmanfm and gpicview in community.
>>
>> Allan
>>

> FYI, eventually the community repo will switch to svn like the other official
> repo. When that will happen, there will be no more categories so creating new
> categories is not really worthwhile.
>
> Eric.

The packages doesn't appear because of this:

Pkgbuild '/home/aur/cvs/lxde/gpicview/PKGBUILD' is a duplicate!
Pkgbuild '/home/aur/cvs/lxde/lxde-common/PKGBUILD' is a duplicate!
Pkgbuild '/home/aur/cvs/lxde/lxsession-lite/PKGBUILD' is a duplicate!
New package file with identical version
'/home/aur/packages/full/lxde-common-0.3.2.1-1.pkg.tar.gz' is different
than the old one:
   Deleting the new file.
New package file with identical version
'/home/aur/packages/full/gpicview-0.1.9-1.pkg.tar.gz' is different than
the old one:
   Deleting the new file.
Aborting due to errors.

Both i686 and x86_64 have that error. Until this is fixed, the community
repo won't update.

believed to be clean.