[aur-general] Packages available for adoption

Fri Jun 13 12:44:38 EDT 2008

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Anders Bergh wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Anders Bergh <anders1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to orphan agave. I use it quite a bit.
>>
>> Anders
>>

> Dang! I didn't read your post correctly. Ignore this one, I'll take a
> look at the other packages and see if there's anything I'd like to
> take.
>
> Sorry :(
>
> Anders

No problem. Geoffroy already did the same mistake (in a personal email).
Among other packages in the forbidden list, he wanted agave and comix for
which I decided to change my mind about. I just sent him an email telling
him that. If he no longer wants them, they'll be available too.

believed to be clean.