[aur-general] Trusted User vote - louipc
mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 22:26:49 EDT 2008
The voting period for Loui Chang (louipc) has now ended.
Vote count on AUR: Yes - 21, No - 0, Abstain - 3
By my counts we have reached quorum and louipc is now a TU.
Loui, what you need to do now is:
1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
2. contact Eric (Snowman) to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key (I don't know it...)
4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
6. start contributing!
7. if you are not upgraded to a Trusted User group on bugtracker in 2
days, report this as a bug to Roman
8. Ask Aaron for access to the x86_64 build machine if you need it (if/when it comes back online)
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
More information about the aur-general