[aur-general] orphans again

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 10:22:29 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com> wrote:
> just so we won't let this list grow like we did in the past, here are
> the current orphans in community:

> multimedia  denemo 0.7.6-1     7
> x11  lxtask 0.1-1     15
> network  pound 2.4.2-1     1
> lib  python-geotypes 0.7.0-1     0
>
> please adopt if if one of these packages is yours, or you want to
> maintain one of these. I'll move the ones left orphan to unsupported
> somewhere next week.
>
> note that python-geotypes is a dependency of mezogis (0 votes,
> maintained by dtw) so it should stay in community if mezogis stays.
>
> Ronald

and just a day later, the list has become:

community buoh
community multimedia denemo
community system endeavour
community kde kplayer
community x11 lxtask
community network pound
community lib python-geotypes
community kde soundkonverter
community x11 xarchive

I think the new ones came from Eric. Needless to say, these packages
are free for adoption and will go to unsupported if not adopted any
time soon.

Ronald