[aur-general] Orphan Request: libotr pidgin-otr

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 07:26:51 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Andrea Scarpino <bash.lnx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2008/6/30 Marcel W. Wysocki <maci at satgnu.net>:
>> The packages are flagged out of date for quite some time now.
>> Also there have been comments to inform the maintainer about the new
>> version.
>> I'd like to take over those packages.
> Done
>
> --
> Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Trusted User
> Linux User: #430842

please next time try to contact the maintainer by mail, not everybody
uses the 'notify for new comments' function.

Also, if you are referring to the comments of the new releases, they
were only on 20080618, that's not so long ago taking into account the
holiday season (of course I've no idea how long it was flagged out of
date). For future reference, make sure the user is really inactive.

Ronald