[aur-general] VOTE: bash (Andrea Scarpino)

Marcel W. Wysocki maci at satgnu.net
Thu Mar 6 09:13:03 EST 2008

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:08:07 +0100
Bjørn Lindeijer <bjorn at lindeijer.nl> wrote:

> Marcel W. Wysocki wrote:
> > On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:16:38 +0100
> > Bjørn Lindeijer <bjorn at lindeijer.nl> wrote:

> >> YES
> >>
> >> Bjørn
> >
> > me too, btw hi Bjørn :D
>
> Hi Maci. :-)
>
> It's nice that you also like Andrea to become a TU, but maybe you should
> become a TU yourself first before voting on him? ;)
>
> Bjørn

Yeah, perhaps.
Just wanted to share my joy of seeing you here :)
I don't think I'd have enough free time for that.
But btw, it would be nice if you could check my packages in AUR and flag them safe, tho i guess i need to update the quake2world-* packages, makepkg is complaining after the switch to pacman 3.1, i'll probably do so soon. but the other packages should be fine.

--
Marcel W. Wysocki <maci at satgnu.net>