[aur-general] VOTE: bash (Andrea Scarpino)

Giovanni Scafora linuxmania at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:32:11 EDT 2008

2008/3/10, JJDaNiMoTh <jjdanimoth at gmail.com>:
> I need to go to the Italian Championship of Swim. I can't see the final
>  result of the vote, I will see it when I go back ( Thursday ). Good
>  luck Andrea!

At the end of the seven day voting period, the votes look like this:

Total Voted = 21

Yes = 21
Abstain = 0
No = 0

This means we've reached a quorum, and BaSh is now a TU !
Congratulation BaSh, and welcome aboard. :)

Now you have to:
1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
apache package)
2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key
4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial
6. start contributing!

...and contact Aaron if you want to help x86_64 out by building your
packages on the 64 bit building machine.

--
Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)
linuxmania at gmail.com