[aur-general] List of comminity64 failures?

Allan McRae mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 03:20:38 EDT 2008

Is there a list of packages that can not be put in community64 due to
build failures/binary package etc?  I had a look through the wiki and
found http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch64_ToDoS which has no
community info.  Looking at the pkg diff page
(http://dev.archlinux.org/~andyrtr/pkg_diff.html) there are ~60 packages
in i686 community but not in x86_64 community.  There is only 1 in
x86_64 but not in i686 which is not a lib32 package.  I'm going to spend
some time shortening this list but I'm sure some of these are
legitimately only i686.

As an aside, something is wrong with the matching in the pkg_diff page.
Some packages appear twice in the list, once with a missing i686 version
and once with a missing x86_64 version.  I think this is when the is a
major version difference between the platforms. e.g. gambas2 & yaz.

Cheers,
Allan