[aur-general] Error occurred when submitting package

Alessio Bolognino themolok.ml at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:29:48 EDT 2008

On Sun 2008-03-16 23:11 , 朱沁 wrote:
> Hi, I was trying to submit a package called x264-git which does not exist on
> the list.
> But it said I was overwriting this package: "You are not allowed to
> overwrite the *x264-git* package."
>
> Could someone take a look at this? Many thanks.

I don't know what happened, but I think a quick way to fix this could be a TU
uploading the x264-git package and then orphan it. IIRC TUs are allowed to
overwrite packages, so AUR shouldn't complain.

--
Alessio (molok) Bolognino

Please send personal email to themolok at gmail.com

Public Key http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFE0270FB
GPG Key ID = 1024D / FE0270FB 2007-04-11
Key Fingerprint = 9AF8 9011 F271 450D 59CF  2D7D 96C9 8F2A FE02 70FB