[aur-general] Problems uploading i686 packages to community?

Ondřej Kučera ondrej.kucera at centrum.cz
Tue Mar 25 05:33:29 EDT 2008

Hello,

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:41:14 +1000
Allan McRae <mcrae_allan at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well, it appears that didn't work.
>
> More investigation shows that the perl-xml-libxml-common and
> perl-libxml-common PKGBUILDs are exactly the same...  I have untagged
> the one in folder lib/perl-libxml-common as it didn't match the
> pkgname.
>
> Allan

So, what is the current status of perl-xml-libxml vs perl-libxml and
perl-xml-libxml-common vs perl-libxml-common? I can see the correctly
named versions with the correct PKGBUILDs for perl 5.10 through AUR but
I cannot get them through pacman and even if I look directly to
ftp.archlinux.org/community/os/x86_64 I only see the old ones. I have a
couple of PKGBUILDs of my own in unsupported directly or indirectly
depending on them and I wanted to update those but I can't really now.

Ondrej

--
S pozdravem
Ondřej Kučera