[aur-general] orphans in community

BaSh bash.lnx at gmail.com
Thu May 1 14:19:50 EDT 2008

Hi,
2008/5/1 Firmicus <Firmicus at gmx.net>:
> Reminder: these are our current orphans in community:
>
>  awn-extras-applets
I think TImm Preetz (gummibaerchen) could adopt awn-extras-applets, he
is the maintainer of avant-window-navigator

>  man-pages-pt_br
I've changed man-pages-pt_br categorym; it was adopted by Douglas
Soares de Andrade (dsa)

>  python-geotypes
I think dtw could adopt python-geotypes, it is required by mezogis in community

>  Should they be moved to unsupported?
Yes, I think the others packages should be moved to unsupported

>  Also, I notice that we have 877 orphans in unsupported (many out-of-date)!
>
>  Should we remove them eventually? Especially those with very few or no
> votes?
Yes, I'm agree

Regards,
Andrea