[aur-general] TU application

Allan McRae mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 08:59:18 EDT 2008

Allan McRae wrote:
> Dragonlord wrote:
>> Hi!

<snip>

>> Sincerely,
>> Jaroslav
>>

>> My AUR packages:
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&L=0&C=0&K=Dragonlord&SeB=m&PP=100&do_Search=Go
>>

> And here goes my sponsoring.  This starts the usual discussion period.

Now I'm finished losing at poker I will add some more to the discussion.

I was looking at a couple of Jaroslav's packages for moving into
community and saw he maintained a fair number in the AUR.  I had a brief
look at a few of them and the looked good quality.  I also recognized
his username from post to this mailing list asking for packages to be
orphaned. So instead of sending an email saying I was going to move his
package to community, I suggested he apply to be a TU.   I think he will
be a good addition to our team.

Cheers,
Allan