[aur-general] Problem uploading packages on i686

Sun May 4 16:25:43 EDT 2008

On Sun, 4 May 2008, Allan McRae wrote:

> Allan McRae wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> At the moment the is a problem uploading packages to i686 community.  I
>> know this because I have moved a couple of packages to community and the
>> AUR does not reflect this after several hours.
>>
>> Now, I know in the next 12 hours, we will probably get one of those
>> "missing package" emails and fixing that will fix the problem.  Then again,
>> it might be one of the duplicate/missing PKGBUILD problems. Surely given I
>> know it is a problem already, then I can fix it!
>>
>> My question is, does the output from the community/AUR integration daemon
>> get posted anywhere visible to us TUs?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Allan
>>

> Well, I managed to send that once from each email address and the missing
> package email arrived straight after  :)
>
> But the point remains that I noticed this hours ago and could have fixed it
> already.
>
> Allan

AFAIK, the output is not available for TU. That's why there is the
'Missing package' email system. If you don't want to wait for the email,
ask a dev (through IRC or this ML) to check the logs on the server. I am
usually on the tu and other Arch IRC channels.

believed to be clean.