[aur-general] TU application

Geoffroy Carrier geoffroy.carrier at koon.fr
Sun May 4 17:33:51 EDT 2008

Hi!

My name is Geoffroy Carrier. I'm a 20-year-old French comp.sci. student.

I started using Linux on 1998, and Archlinux around a year ago, after a
lot of Debian, some Gentoo and Fedora, and tests of many other
distributions.
I now use it on all my 6 computers, from the server to the eeepc.
I've been available for more than 50 weeks per year for the last 3 years.

My main subjects of interest are:
 - community64
 - The-Unix-way console-based tools
 - Server-oriented tools
 - Security issues

I'll focus on adopting orphaned packages in a first time, but there
are plenty of packages that I'd like to work on, as localepurge, wol,
btanks, docutils, aur-sync, etc.

I'm working on automated makedepends checks with a tool using nilfs
called mdma. I'll give you some more information soon.

I also joined uArch recently, and follow kdemod with much intereset.

I already created/adopted a few packages:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&K=gcarrier&PP=40

I speak a poor English, so I'll keep this message short ;)
But I am willing to answer all your questions.
A big "Thank you" to the people I recently met through flyspray, IRC,
jabber and who confirmed me in my will to apply.

--
Geoffroy Carrier