[aur-general] makepkg and unzip

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:28:17 EDT 2008

Ray Rashif wrote:
> How about if we were to unzip something under build()? Are we supposed to
> switch entirely to bsdtar then (use bsdtar in place of unzip commands)?

Do you have an example, I am not sure how this could happen :)
Something like a zip archive inside the main source archive? Sounds weird.
But well, I guess it makes sense to try using bsdtar first, since it is
in core/base. bsdtar is included in libarchive package which is a dep of
pacman, so it will be installed on every system. Not unzip though.