[aur-general] Wanted: courier-mta maintainer

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Wed May 7 13:14:18 EDT 2008

Hi guys.

I'm currently the maintainer of all courier* related stuff. I was
using the courier mailserver on my own machine including a full
fledged versiom of courier-mta. However, I recently fell for a
dovecot/tarmail combo, and not using courier-mta myself makes
maintainance harder and way more error prone. I will be able to
maintain it for a while because changes happen gradually, and there
is also no question that courier-imap stays in extra. But we are
looking for a courier-mta maintainer in extra otherwise we will drop
it down to community in time. Just answer to that thread if  you have
experience with courier-mta and are willing to maintain it for
Archlinux.

	Thanks,

		-Tobias