[aur-general] Qdevelop modification

Shaika-Dzari shaikadzari at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:44:25 EDT 2008

Hello everyone.

I maintain qdevelop package in Aur.
Since 0.25.2, the source did not compile.
See comments : http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14930

I made a bug report and provide the solution ibsen-aur gave me but there are no new version
out there and my bugreport did not have any response from qdevelop author since 6 weeks.

A user suggested to add this line in the pkgbuild to solve the problem:
sed -i -e "s/free(allinherits)/delete [] allinherits/" src/QIComplete/tree.cpp

Is it alright to do this? I can do a patch if it's a better (and more standard) solution.

Thanks you.

--
Shaika-Dzari
http://www.guidelinux.org