[aur-general] Concerning my absence from AUR...

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:43:08 EDT 2008

On 5/8/08, rabyte <rabyte at gmail.com> wrote:
> ... a chain of events has/is currently happening in my personal life, so I
> don't have the time to update my packages.
> Please bear with me, I hope to catch up again within next month.
>
> ---
> Follow The White Rabyte . . .

I see you are a great contributor (100 packages). If for whatever
reason you cannot catch up in the future please make sure you orphan
those packages so someone else can adopt them. Of course I hope that
is not needed and you can continue your effort :D

GL getting everything sorted out in your personal life!