[aur-general] problems with x86_64 build machine?

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Wed May 14 01:02:31 EDT 2008

Are there more people having problems building packages on the build machine?
I'm getting an "error: failed to init transaction (unable to lock
database)" error, or is this related only to my account?

So for the time being I'm not able to update the x86_64 versions of my
packages :(
If somebody has a bit time left feel free to update them, otherwise
I'll do it when it is working again (the packages currently in need
are: sakura, ristretto, wxmaxima, and youtube-dl).

Ronald

ps. I'm active again