[aur-general] TU Vote - Dragonlord
mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 09:52:31 EDT 2008
The voting period has now ended.
Vote count on mailing list: Yes - 19
Vote count on AUR: Yes - 18, No - 1 (unofficial as I called vote on
According to the wiki page we have a total of 25 TUs. 1 or 2 are
inactive, and I'm note sure whether to count a couple of TU/devs...
However you count it, we have reached quorum and Jaroslav is now a TU.
What you need to do now is:
1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key (I don't know it...)
4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
6. start contributing!
7. if you're not upgraded to a Trusted User group on bugtracker in 2
days, report this as a bug to Roman (or whoever can do this while he is
busy - Aaron or Dolby?)
8. Ask Aaron for access to the x86_64 build machine if you need it (I
guess you don't!)
Congrats and welcome to the team!
More information about the aur-general