[aur-general] AUR cleanup package list

Allan McRae mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 05:25:01 EDT 2008

Dragonlord wrote:
> Not much traffic on the wiki page until now! Do we have at least
> any unofficial date to finish this thing? Not that it stays this way
> for one month or so ...

I will do the removals this weekend so that is the unofficial date...

All TUs should go to the wiki page
(http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_CleanUp_Day) and see if they
can move any packages from the suggestion list to the TU signoff list.
It doesn't take much.  For example, there are packages to do with
pidgin, blender, and gimp that have apparently be merged upstream.  If
you use those, check that you agree with the comment and move the
package to the correct section.  I expect everyone who said +1 good idea
to do something!

Allan