[aur-general] TU Application

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Wed May 21 00:11:52 EDT 2008

Hi all, thanks for reviewing my pkgs.

Now i fixed the details, i don't know if some other thing is missing, thank
you Ronald, Bash, Hugo for the suggestions.

I did the following changes:

* archive: I changed gpl for GPL (and now is an array), also i added the
x86_64 support , and now is downloading from downloads.sourceforge.net .

* volleyball: I change gpl for GPL (and now is an array),also i removed the
empty fields, and i added the x86_64 support, and finally i add a missing
dependency sdl_mixer.

* haskell-mersene-random: I change pkgdesc, and removed custom var.

* haskell-zlib: I removed custom var.

* istanbul: I changed gpl for GPL (and now is an array)

* luvcview: I changed gpl for GPL (and now is an array)

* mantis: I fixed the typo error, my mistake and what a shame for me :(
hehe.

* splashy: I added options§=(!libtool) and remove the "rm -rf *.la" line

* gr-lida: I added x86_64 and md5sum for gr-lida.desktop

Off course any package that i added x86_64 i tested it first, answering some
Ronald questions.

I have a x86_64 Shell and i'll have a x86_64 machine soon :-).

About the fields that i like to focus, for now I would like to move some
packages into community: (splashy, desmume), and i'd like to add more
haskell libraries, for those all haskell developers (believe it or not but
there is a big community behind haskell), and if the distro has the
libraries maybe many of them will join to the Arch Community :-).

Also i would like to add new features to the AUR project, helping with the
translations, and off course, helping the Arch Project.

Thank you all for the best wishes.

--
Angel Velasquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net