[aur-general] TU Application
angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Wed May 21 00:11:52 EDT 2008
Hi all, thanks for reviewing my pkgs.
Now i fixed the details, i don't know if some other thing is missing, thank
you Ronald, Bash, Hugo for the suggestions.
I did the following changes:
* archive: I changed gpl for GPL (and now is an array), also i added the
x86_64 support , and now is downloading from downloads.sourceforge.net .
* volleyball: I change gpl for GPL (and now is an array),also i removed the
empty fields, and i added the x86_64 support, and finally i add a missing
* haskell-mersene-random: I change pkgdesc, and removed custom var.
* haskell-zlib: I removed custom var.
* istanbul: I changed gpl for GPL (and now is an array)
* luvcview: I changed gpl for GPL (and now is an array)
* mantis: I fixed the typo error, my mistake and what a shame for me :(
* splashy: I added options§=(!libtool) and remove the "rm -rf *.la" line
* gr-lida: I added x86_64 and md5sum for gr-lida.desktop
Off course any package that i added x86_64 i tested it first, answering some
I have a x86_64 Shell and i'll have a x86_64 machine soon :-).
About the fields that i like to focus, for now I would like to move some
packages into community: (splashy, desmume), and i'd like to add more
haskell libraries, for those all haskell developers (believe it or not but
there is a big community behind haskell), and if the distro has the
libraries maybe many of them will join to the Arch Community :-).
Also i would like to add new features to the AUR project, helping with the
translations, and off course, helping the Arch Project.
Thank you all for the best wishes.
On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 12:25 AM, Hugo Doria <hugodoria at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ronald and Bash,
> Good list. Many of the items I had already notice. But do not worry,
> I'll help him solve these problems.
> Hugo Doria
angvp @ irc.freenode.net
Linux Counter: #359909
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aur-general