[aur-general] pkgrel updates

Allan McRae mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 03:44:56 EDT 2008

DaNiMoTh wrote:
> 2008/5/20 BaSh <bash.lnx at gmail.com>:
>
>> 2008/5/20 Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> yes I'm a bit disappointed  too. Almost two months have passed since I
>>>
> [cut]
>
>> Thus yesterday I started to fix the PKGBUILDs and today I finished to do it.
>> I fixed maybe 30~35 packages (more are maintained by dtw).
>>

> dtw is a TU or not?
>
> If not, we could move some packages to unsupported; if yes, it's time
> to call a removing vote.

In fact, dtw is a dev.  As far as I can tell, he has been on an extended
absence for the past year but does pop his head up occasionally.

I am not sure what to do in that case.  But if anyone want to take one
of his out of date packages, then I say feel free.  I know some of them
have already been taken by other TUs...

Allan