[aur-general] pkgrel updates

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:08:27 EDT 2008

2008/5/21 BaSh <bash.lnx at gmail.com>:
> 2008/5/21 DaNiMoTh <jjdanimoth at gmail.com>:
>> dtw is a TU or not?
>>
>> If not, we could move some packages to unsupported; if yes, it's time
>> to call a removing vote.
> I think isn't necessary move dtw's packages to unsupported, there are 2 new
> TU (gcarrier, Drag0nlord) and they  can adopt dtw's packages.
>
> I'm agree to start removal vote.

Hehe, you cannot start a removal voting,
because dtw is not a TU since he resigned after becoming a dev. ;-)
(that was on 6th of July, 2007).

He still has some packages in community (last time he given out some of them)
(some of which I was going to maintain, but became unable to do this... :-()

So, I'd say that people who want to take his packages contact him personally,
so this just wouldn't become a surprise for him.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)