[aur-general] Trusted User Bylaws update

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:14:59 EDT 2008

I was in favor of voting for it (that's why I started that previous
thread in the first place) and already started a discussion period
(which is already ended). Then we started having a vote on the AUR and
nobody objected.
So I asked in my last mail in that thread if a voting is still needed
because we already didn't follow the bylayws by voting via the forum,
but nobody responded to that question.

Well, I can start the vote directly as the discussion period has
already ended if you guys really want to vote. Let me know if I have
to start a vote.