[aur-general] AUR cleanup package list

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:27:40 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 09:52:16PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> org - included in emacs 22+?

The Emacs 22.2 release ships with Org-mode version 4.67d. (orgmode.org)

The current version is 6.04c. I don't know what should be done in this
case. Data::Dumper is also part of perl 5.10 and it's there as a
separate CPAN package as well.

ion-modules should not be removed but should be moved to unsupported
as ion3 is no longer in [extra].

gshare's website is down for quite a long time. I think it should be
moved to unsupported.

Also moved some packages into the keep/remove list.

--
Abhishek Dasgupta <http://abhidg.mine.nu>
GPG 67972DOF pgp.mit.edu