[aur-general] [VOTE] Trusted User Bylaws update

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:08:09 EDT 2008

The voting period has ended.
The results are as follows:

> 1. change all appearances of tur-users to aur-general
21 YES; 0 NO; 0 ABSTAIN

> 2.  the fourth section of the standard voting procedure to (at least similar to)....
20 YES; 0 NO; 1 ABSTAIN

This means the amendments will be changed according to the voting
subjects, and voting will from now on happen officially via the AUR
interface.

Hugo, can you send Simo either your version of the bylayws, or a patch
against the current bylayws so I don't have to duplicate your work?

Thank you

Ronald