[aur-general] openexr so-name bump

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Sat Nov 1 14:12:47 EDT 2008

Hi Pierre

	I'm releasing a new hugin this weekend. The current one is slightly
broken and misses exiv2 and openexr dependencies. So once released, we
will need a rebuild for testing as well.

I'm pretty sure at least it takes openexr, I will have to double check
though.

As for Yafray, there is a new version available I haven't tested yet.
It's a complete rewrite. So I'll have to check that one too.

	-T