[aur-general] LXR -- Linux Cross Reference
goodmenzy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:49:03 EST 2008
I fight for LXR this weekend. And the final result works!
The AUR is here:
Some words must be said:
1) This package is not based on the original source code.
There are bugs in the original codes. So I copy the
codes from a Debian package.
2) This package will not download Any source. In addition to PKGBUILD,
one must download lxr-cvs-0.9.5.tar.gz from the AUR dir.
3) You should read the readme file in /usr/share/docs/lxr-cvs/examples
before you use the package.
4) I'm not happy to maintain this AUR, because I'm not an expert of
If anyone wants to adopt it, I'll give it to you gladly.
5) Thanks for Debian group!
6) I don't think it is necessary to develop LXR in the future.
LXRNG --- LXR next generation, is on it's way. I suggest those who
are enthusiasm to contribut to LXR should develop an AUR of LXRNG.
More information about the aur-general