[aur-general] TU Application - Ghost1227

Imanol Celaya ornitorrincos at archlinux-es.org
Tue Nov 4 08:56:08 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Daenyth Blank
<daenyth+arch at gmail.com<daenyth%2Barch at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> > Indeed I am sponsoring this fine candidate for a position as a Trusted
> > User. His PKGBUILDs are impeccable I think. Let's begin the five day
> > discussion period!
> I've known him from IRC for some time now, and have always been
> impressed by his work. Glad to see he's applying finally!

from what I've seen from you on the irc is good that you apply, just one
note,
on some of your PKGBUILD you only have arch=('i686'), if it doesn't work on
64bits it would be good if you inidcated it on a comment, something like
arch=('i686') # doen't work on x86_64