[aur-general] Packages in Community and votes.

w9ya w9ya at qrparci.net
Mon Nov 10 13:19:40 EST 2008

P.S.....

Sadly this discussion, (for reasons best known ONLY to the people that did
so,) has morphed into several separate discussions about the SAME
things/stuff.

Please gang; it makes this needlessly hard. And it also makes me (and a few
others) look like a bad guy(s) for saying things across discussions.

AND if you guys stop doing this, I will consider stopping the 'top-posting'
!! (Grin)

Bob F.