[aur-general] TU Meeting

Kessia 'even' Pinheiro kessiapinheiro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 13:44:50 EST 2008

This weekend I'll move to another apartament. In next, I can't say if
I'll have internet access yet (I hope so). So, better to me is 29th
november, any time you like...

PS: I'll be a little away in next 2 weeks because the changes. So,
online only in my work (time.

--
Kessia Pinheiro
Student at Computer Science - UFBa