[aur-general] Current TUs

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Tue Nov 11 19:28:18 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Eric Bélanger
<belanger at astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Angel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.com.ve>
>> wrote:

>>> Then remove the following people:
>>>
>>> Cerebral
>>> dejari
>>> dma147
>>> encelo
>>> twm
>>> brain0
>>> shastry
>>> shadowhand
>>> bjorn
>>> mOLOk
>>> xterminus
>>> wizzomafizzo
>>> varun
>>> DaNiMoTh
>>> pizzapunk
>>> toofishes
>>> ggrabler
>>> nesl247
>>> shinlun
>>> damir
>>> xilon
>>> thayer
>>>
>>> damir and dp is the same person? remove one of them
>>
>> Cleaned up. Thanks! List regenerated for your viewing pleasure
>>

> pizzapunk is a dev/TU. You should readd him.

pizzapunk (devTU) and toofishes(dev) from my last list, sorry for the
mistake, please confirm if someother were deleted..

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net